Plastic Waste Management
Innovative & tailor-made solutions
We at Envofix are committed to offer a wide range of innovative & tailor-made solutions for plastic waste management based on customer & local regulatory requirements. We collaborate with various Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) Companies & sustainable brands in helping them to achieve plastic neutrality. We offer services under the following categories:
01. Pre Consumer Plastics
Pulp & Paper Industry, FMCG Warehouse & E-commerce face huge problems in sustainably achieving end of life of the plastic wastes generated from Paper Mills / discarded at warehouses. Later, these plastics are either landfilled, or dumped outside the city where heaps of wastes are formed. Such waste remains stored for months and proves extremely unsafe and harmful for the ecosystem.
We at Envofix have taken a step to offer end of life solution for such plastic wastes wherein these wastes are sent to cements kilns or waste-to-energy facilities and useful energy is utilized from them while ensuring end of life. This provides dual benefits i.e. Energy Recovery and Zero leakages to environment
02. Post Consumer Plastics
In 2016, a revolutionary measure was taken up by MoEF&CC and CPCB by introducing Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR). It’s a policy based approach under which producers, importers & brand owners (PIBOs) are given a significant responsibility to facilitate the collect back system of post-consumer plastics. Envofix offers state of the art End to End Services, your “One stop Solution” to all EPR related issues such as:
- Brand Registration Consultancy
- Preparation of your EPR Action Plan
- Segregation, handling & transportation of Plastic Waste
- End of Life Solution for Plastic Waste – Recycling, Co-processing, Waste-to-Energy etc.
- End to End Digital Traceability with modern information technology tools to track movement & final waste treatment.
- Support in submission of progress report as per regulatory requirements.